Search This Blog

10/09/2010

Gtdroid philosophy

Hi, just to explain the priorities behind Gtdroid.
It’s a GTD app so actions are THE priority.
Gtdroid is for road runner -like me- and so the core of the app includes:

  • see my next actions immediately and mark them as done/undone
  • filter them by context, project, next action, all of them together
  • catch ideas on the road with new action and new project
  • sync with nozbe
Second level includes:

  • toggle next action (thanks nozbe team to allow me to use your star images)
  • Change of context and projects for action
  • delete actions
  • show notes
Future releases:

  • show files
  • connect with dropbox url
  • connect to evernote app if possibile
  • ... ideas are welcome …

The new API given me will change my roadmap. Now I need to re-implement my nozbe API using their API (more efficient and simple).
Version 1.2 will probably have same capabilities of 1.1 but using the nozbe api.

The free version is now outdated.

Fell free to contact me. I’ll answer as soon as possibile

Frank Contrepois

No comments:

Post a Comment