Search This Blog

27/09/2010

Kindle and Wallet day

Today my new Kindle arrived :) it's great!!! My shinebook looks so old now.
I really love the idea to be able to connect to my mail everywhere in the world, even if it's on a slow black and white screen.

My new really thin wallet is here also (xmas before time) ! http://www.all-ett.com/ nice place to go

As I was getting mad about the sync with nozbe on Gtdroid I choose to concentrate on  doing a good GTD app and then add the nozbe integration.

A bientot

1 comment:

  1. If you’d like a tool for managing your time and projects, you can use this web-application inspired by David Allen’s GTD:

    Gtdagenda.com

    You can use it to manage and prioritize your goals, projects and tasks, set next actions and contexts, use checklists, schedules and a calendar.
    Comes with a mobile version too, and with an Android app.

    ReplyDelete