Search This Blog

25/04/2011

Next gen for video games

As companies need to bring more money in and now the big business is MMORPG I was trying to think about the next thing companies can do to get more money with little investement based on there current user base.

My idea is to let the users action work with the game, with smartphone you can do something like this:
  1. Create a small app (I've done one for android in less than a week and it was my first app) $
  2. Tell players that being in a certain place at a certain time gives power/energy/mana .... for example: on solstice being at Stonehenge will give your user 100% bonus on magic. This one is BIG, but being on a hill on a full moon night can give werewolf 20% more strength for 24 hours....
  3. Make deals with travel companies to help users to get to the "special" places $
  4. Organize publicity to those places $$
I think you got the idea

A bientot

No comments:

Post a Comment